The Best Buy pre-Black Friday sale is on now! Black Friday is in full swing as more and more stores are starting to announce their sales. If I seem excited, it’s because I am. Best Buy is always one of the most popular stores around this time of year. So, I just had to take a look at their pre-Black Friday sale. To nobody’s surprise, they’ve got some solid deals on TVs, laptops, tablets, appliances, and wearables. However, I was a bit surprised with the lack of video game promos but maybe they’re saving those for Black Friday.
There are still quite a few nice-looking deals in their sale. If I had to choose a favourite, it would be the deal on the Microsoft Surface Pro. As one of the best tablet-laptops out there, I’d argue that it’s a worthwhile buy even at full price (and I’m an Apple person). You can easily use the Surface Pro as a casual tablet or as your full-time laptop. It’s more than equipped to handle either role. So, with a $320 discount (which is 21.7% off), the Surface Pro is a great deal. If you’re in the market for a new tablet and/or laptop, take a close look at this deal.
I love BBQ as much as the next person, so the deal on the T-Fal OptiGrill+ looks especially good as well. With our winters, you really don’t want to be stuck outside grilling steaks. It’s too cold (or rainy, if you’re on the West Coast) for that business. With this 50% ($125) discount, year-round BBQing just got a lot more affordable. If you’re like me, this deal could be too tempting to pass up.
Anyway, here’s a list of some of the most notable deals:
- Save $2,166 on a 65″ Samsung 4K Smart TV
- $1000 off a 65″ LG E7 4K Smart TV
- Get $1,100 off a 55″ Samsung 4K Smart TV
- Save $1,270 on a 65″ LG C7 4K Smart TV
- Get $900 off a 65″ Samsung 4K Smart TV
- $770 for a 55″ LG C7 4K Smart TV
- Save $320 on a Microsoft Surface Pro <– My favourite deal.
- Get $200 off an HP 15.6″ laptop
- $150 off an Acer Aspire E 15.6″ touchscreen laptop
- Save $100 on a Dell Inspiron 13.3″ 2-in-1 laptop
- Get $100 off an ASUS ROG Strix gaming laptop
- $100 off an HP Spectre x360 touchscreen laptop
- Save $100 on a 9.7″ Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Pick up a 7″ Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite for only $89.99
- Get $70 off a 10.1″ Lenovo Tab
- $48 off an 8″ Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- 50% off a T-Fal OptiGrill+ <– This promo gets an honourable mention.
- Save $300 on a Samsung front load washer & dryer
- Get $400 off a 30″ GE fridge and freezer
- $300 off a 30″ LG french door fridge
- Save $350 on a GE smooth top range oven
- Save $150 on a Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS watch
- Get $80 off of a Samsung Gear S3 Classic smartwatch
- $100 off a Garmin Approach S20 golf watch
- Save $100 on a Samsung Gear Sport smartwatch
- $60 off a Garmin Vivosmart 3 fitness tracker
Let’s finish up with the most disappointing deal of the Best Buy Pre-Black Friday sale. The offer on the 8″ Samsung Galaxy Tab A is pretty so-so. The tablet has not been very well-reviewed and the discount on it really isn’t that big. For the money, there are some better options available.
Black Friday Discount is here to make Black Friday easy.
We are Black Friday Discount (we like being called BFD though) and we’re your one-stop shop for the hottest Black Friday sales in Canada. We cut through the garbage to bring you the real Black Friday deals. A few years ago, we got so frustrated with all the dodgy sale sites and crappy sponsored deals that we made BFD. We watch for the best sales, make sure they’re legit (with the help of our price tracker), you score some sweet deals, and then we talk to each other if we see any stores acting sketchy or playing price games.
Did we miss something? Tell us. Did Best Buy let you down? You know who to send a message to (Pssst, it’s us). So, sit back, relax, and get your shop on.