If you’re looking to score some deals on electronics, you should take a look at this Best Buy Canada flash sale. They’ve included some pretty sweet deals on TVs, laptops, and wireless headphones. It’s not a Black Friday sale but some of these deals are pretty solid.
The deal on Acer Predator Helios gaming laptop is the one that stands out. You get a solid gaming rig for only $1400. It’s still pretty expensive, we agree with you there. On the other hand, you’re still saving $200 (which comes out to around 12.5% off) on a well-reviewed gaming laptop. Yes, this laptop will make a dent in your bank account but the flash sale will make it hurt a lot less. If you’re on less of a budget, the Apple MacBook Pro (with Touch Bar) gives you a more premium option. It’s one of the best laptops you can get today. The discount isn’t bad for an Apple product either ($200 comes out to 6.3% off) but it’s still not as good as the discount on the Acer.
When it comes to the TVs, the deals are good but the TVs themselves have gotten mixed reviews. I’d recommend doing some research before buying.
- Save $350 on a Sharp 55″ 4K LED Roku Smart TV
- $400 off a Sharp 65″ 4K LED Roku Smart TV
- Get $120 off a Philips 55″ 4K LED Smart TV (My pick for the weakest deal)
- Save $200 on a Sharp 50″ 1080p LED Roku Smart TV
- $200 off a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Touchscreen laptop
- Save $200 on Apple MacBook Pro (with Touch Bar)
- Get $230 off a Dell Inspiron 15 gaming laptop
- $200 off an Acer Predator Helios gaming laptop (This is my favourite deal of the bunch)
Wireless Headphone Savings
- 20% off a set of Jabra Halo Free Bluetooth headphones
- Get 30% off a pair of Happy Plugs Sound Isolating Bluetooth headphones
- Save $15 on Jabra On-Ear Bluetooth headphones
Finishing off with the “so-so,” the deal on the Philips 55″ 4K LED Smart TV isn’t amazing. The TV has been given average to below-average reviews from the big tech blogs and you only get $120 off (which is about 15%). That’s pretty unimpressive compared to the $400 (or 27%) you’ll be saving on a 65″ Sharp TV.
The Best Buy Canada flash sale runs out at the end of today (that’s why it’s called a flash sale), so you’ve got to make a call pretty quickly. If you’re not sure, it’s okay to wait. We’ll see more deals from Best Buy on Black Friday.
Black Friday Discount is here to make Black Friday easy.
We are Black Friday Discount (we like being called BFD though) and we’re your one-stop shop for the hottest Black Friday sales in Canada. We cut through the garbage to bring you the real Black Friday deals. A few years ago, we got so frustrated with all the dodgy sale sites and crappy sponsored deals that we made BFD. We watch for the best sales, make sure they’re legit (with the help of our price tracker), you score some sweet deals, and then we talk to each other if we see any stores acting sketchy or playing price games.
Did we miss something? Tell us. Did Best Buy let you down? You know who to send a message to (Pssst, it’s us). So, sit back, relax, and get your shop on.